~Short Post~

Sunday, August 23, 2009
At last, now i wanna announce this good news to everyone.. Im consider as PROFESSIONAL programer.. HAHA.. Yesterday, My colleagues and i went for Microsoft Test and what a surprise I PASS the exam and get ONE of the cert from Microsoft.. Now on my name card, i can put "Microsoft Certified".. hahahahaha.. To be honest, i don't really know what is the use of this cert.. From what my colleagues told me is good for future and will get high pay if change job..

Besides that, I applied 3 uni at Aus and i got 2 offer from 2 of the 3 uni which is Curtin Uni and Queensland Uni of Technology.. Now i have the chance for me to go oversea and continue my further study.. I realised that study at oversea really need to spend alot.. Every cent count.. Everything is money..I wonder how am i goin to survive at there?!?!?! and how is my parent goin to pay all these fees?!?!? they will goin to suffer, start to earn more as usual and can't go for holiday enjoy anymore.. So sad for them.. Really feel like just give up and stay at malaysia..

Anyway.. Im goin to leave malaysia on Feb next year.. another 5 more months to go.. So worry the life at there, YET i worry about my parent more than others.. Without them.. i wont have today or maybe i wont ever exist in this world also..

0 comments: