~Short Post 3~

Wednesday, October 28, 2009
The mood of blogging came, Im back blogging again... Nowadays im so busy with my job until now.. So tiring... Today is another rainny day.. feel so lazy and sleepy now cos of the weather.. So miss my bed.. ZzZZzZz....

Maybe SOMEONE will be very envy me because i having my lunch at old town from 1 p.m until now 3 p.m... hahhahha... Sound like I'm the boss and don't need work at all.. just like the song sing by JJ and Ian from HITZ.FM.. "IF I WERE THE BOSS" ^^


Now is time for me to count down.. Count for wat?? of cause THE DAY.. im goin Aussie.. Just around 3 months to go.. I'm goin to throw the resign letter to my boss soon.. is throw on his face and say YAHOO!! I'm Free!! really can't wait for the day come... ^^

But that time i will be NO JOB = NO INCOME = NO $$... How am i goin to survive at Aussie??

0 comments: