Employee's LIFE

Sunday, November 8, 2009
Nowadays i start feeling that im getting lazy... I have plentty of tasks, issues and projects need to be done yet i'm just like no motivation to finish it... I got the feeling like "Watever.. I'm not going to work soon anyway.. I don't care!!".. Opss.. this really sound bad.. haha..

Last friday, my colleagues and I went to client side (Klang = famous with Bak Kut Teh) for meeting... By right we should spent whole day there.. End up we just took few ours at there.. And the rest of the time.. we meet up with others of my colleauges which at others client place for drink... The best part is my manager alone in the office doing her work and all of us is outside and enjoy our time at OLD TOWN White Coffee... Oh gosh.. is just like this... we just chill at there and not doin our work...

So what do think now?? should we get fired immediately?? figure out yourself... wahaha...

p/s: our company can't afford to lose any one of us..

1 comments:

JessieThengTheng said...

hihihihi..i dunno tat since when u start blogging ONCE again??haha..