~Medical Check-up~

Monday, November 23, 2009
This i morning i went for my Visa's Medical check-up at PJ... At last, now i'm start doing my visa...
When i reach there, the first thing comes in my mind is "WOW.. Is this really a medical center?"

Their design just like 5 star hotel... and all the staffs are look quite Professional... They greet me with their friendly smile and help me register for the check-up.. After few minutes later, my checkup begin... every thing goes fine... for the whole process just took me around 45 minutes.. Until the end of the check-up, meet my doctor.. She quite pretty.. ahhaha...

Who know... I thought everything goes fine.. i can go home early yet the doctor told me.. "I heard some sound in your heart, is kind of echo". *doctor from angel become devil which told me the bad news* Gosh!! whats that?? she ask another doctor came in and listen... end up the doctor say "Yes.. there is echo.." he told me there are few reasons that cause this sound.. 1 of it is my heart got HOLE, second is heart leaking... but due to my age.. he said the possibility of my heart got hold is quite high... My mood just like
Im so healthy all the time.. thats impossible happened on me... im still young... i still got lots thing haven't done... in order to double confirm of my heart situation, i need to pay extra 500 for additional check on my heart...

cut the story short... the result is out after an hour, they said should be no problem.. THANKS GOD!!! I should take good care of my body from now on...

1 comments:

JessieThengTheng said...

sobsob..luckily ler..but unlucky oso suddenly spend more rm500 T_T
o ya den the normal check up spend u how much $$??y go so far wor cheras here oso can do right?