Bad Day...

Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Day: Wednesday (nite)
Mood: Moody


Today is not my day. Lots of thing happened on me. And those thing is not a good thing to me. First of all, i argue with my colleague just because of different point or different idea. Kinda pissed off... He ask me to change this and that just like im his servant and he not giving me all the requeirements at one time. When i finish modification of the thing and delived to him, after few minutes he ask me change again. THE WORST CASE is after changed it already, he ask me change back just because customer said that. I like WHAT THE F***... *OOPS... Did I just mention 4 letters word?? Sry just forgive me..*Feel like just playing me.

The second thing is he like to give me last minute work.. Due date is next monday and now left 2 more days only. Im not GENIUS. I can't finish thing in a short period of time and there are lots of tasks i haven't done. Everything can't be postpone. Kinda sad.

Now here is the CLIMAX of the day. My laptop broke down. All my works GONE!!! I can't even to login back to my laptop to backup my stuff and force to reformat it. I hate this. Attack my laptop without any WARNING. Why all happended in one day?? Maybe this month not a good month for my company?? Haha.. I say this because last month one of my colleague got chickenpox and yesterday another colleague got the dengue and not admited to the hospital. And today is my laptop. So who NEXT??

0 comments: