Graduation Day!!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Well, i had been stop writing blog for age. Now i deleted all the old blog that i posted and start all over again. Well, finally i official graduated. Now i'm a degree holder. HaHa... On that graduation day, i think of the old days when the first day step in my college which another new life start. Time flies fast. I already in the college around 3 years. Now i finally reach the graduation day. 3 years is not a short period of time.


This period of time, i feel that is most interesting period for my whole life. When i enter this college, as what i mentioned just now, A NEW LIFE. I really learn alot in my college life and i had go through of many things which i never try before. To be honest, INTI COLLEGE SUBANG JAYA is one of the best college i never been (Im not promoting the college). Those lecturers and friends there are friendly and helpful. Without them, I don't think i will reach this day, THE GRADUATION DAY. I MISS MY COLLEGE LIFE. But there is no turning back. Once i leave the college means my college life already end.




Graduation day, I thought is fun but quite tiring also. It is fun, because i can meet back all my classmates like from Indonesia, Maldives, China and more. I miss them so much. The tiring part is we need to wear the grown. The grown is very heavy and we need to wear for few hours. On that day, I reach there around 1 and then register. After that went in to the sport hall, the place that we need to prepare ourself and also photo session. On that day, we just like SUPERSTAR, all the parents and photographer keep snapping us, so we won't miss this, we keep on pose like a model. HaHa.



Around 3.15 we need to enter the Multi Purpose Hall. At that time, all of us are sweating like hell just because of the grown. Kinda Sad RIGHT?? haha. As usual, the agenda is someone give speech after that start giving cert to us and so on. After that, is giving award time. U KNOW WHAT?? I get the BEST JAVA PROJECT from SUN MIRCOSYSTEM. Well, this is the dream of everyone, every students. I feel that i'm kinda lucky to receive this award. In adddition, the guy that give me the award mention that, SUN Mircosystem is interested to hire me and others companies as well. Can you believe this? i feel that totally like DREAMING. haha. But i didn't give a try. Because i don't think i will get in such a big company especially SUN. Besides that, I already have a good job now. So i won't think of JUMP.



Before i end of my blog, i wish to thanks to all my friends, my lecturers which keep on support me and last but not least, my parents. My parents is the one that pay for my education and support me since when im born.




The Stage

The Computer Science Group (2008)

p/s: This really a nice place for me to crap and share out all my feeling with you all.

0 comments: