R@nd0m $tuff

Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Suddenly feel like wanna blog something but nothing in my mind... emm.. okie.. just talk bout what i did last nite... well well well, i visited starbucks last nite... Mayb nothing special to you all, yet to me is different... I miss the coffee smell of the shop... And the moment which used to rush my assignments and chill with my friends at there... I did not visit and stay in starbucks for long hours since my college life...

After my college life, look like everything around me are changed.. Ops... im going to far again.. Back to the topic.. last nite, im in starbucks with another friend.. which kinda funny and with this fellow along, I don think your life will be bored... We did something kinda stupid... We chat with each other using MSN and this fellow is just sit rite opposite of me only.. AND we need to come out 2 topic for chatting.. ONE is chat in msn and another one is chat on LIVE... SO we need to challenge our multitask skill.. SO DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DO IT??

0 comments: