X'mas Coming Soon...

Monday, December 15, 2008
I start blogging in the office again. Kinda boring day for me today. I had just done all my tasks and now I'm OFFICE ALONE... All my colleagues is out.. so this is the good chance and good timing for me to write this blog.. If my boss know i blogging while working.. he will feel dissapointed again.. haha...

Last weekend, i can't imagine that i stay at home for the whole weekend, i just wasted my weekend just like this. WHERE IS MY BUDDIES?? I have not been out for drinks or watch movie with them for age... Start feel that my life is meaningless and bored...

X'mas is coming.. around 10 days to go.. I'm still thinking of what should i get for my friend's present and others too. Will i receive any present during this X'mas?? Below is some random pic took from Mid Valley.



The gingerbread man from The Coffee Bean

0 comments: