~Long Long Weekend~

Saturday, December 6, 2008
Mood: Tired
Day: SATURDAY early morning!!!

Today is SATURDAY!! Now is 12.57 a.m. is early in the morning and i haven't sleep yet. You Know What? My buddy n me just went out for basketball game instead of "yam cha". Kinda crazy rite? ahaha.. Since 2 years ago, we never try play basketball during mid nite.... It was fun but is also dangerous.

Well today is saturday and i need to plan well for my long weekend and don waste it. Working life is boring and tiring. We as a worker just like a robot, everyday reach office and do the same thing. Now I notice one thing, every worker have a same thinking which is every month wait for end of the month, because SALARY is flowing in to our account. Haha.. Besides that, every week every worker is waiting for weekend and don't wish that the weekend pass so fast. This is the reason i need to plan my weekend well.

Back to the topic... what should i do for the weekend?? sleep everyday?? or out with parent and my buddies.... But for sure is tmr need to go to Mid Valley hunt for my Mum's present... And shop for my shirt or mayb new year stuff...

Then Sunday and Monday i have no idea at all besides on sunday morning i need to do medical check up for my insurance... haiz... I feel that my current life kinda bored... Not that interesting compare to my college life... seriously I MISS MY COLLEGE LIFE... wish to be back..


HAPPY HOLIDAY EVERYONE!!!

0 comments: