~New Office~

Sunday, December 28, 2008
Well well well, i had been working for this company more than 3 months which means i pass my probation period. As they promise me, they will shift me to cyberjaya when i pass the probation. So last 2 weeks, i been there for 2 days.


The new office nothing to talk bout actually which just good enough for work only. What i love bout this new office? To be hornest here, there are nothing to motivate me back to the cyberjaya office besides the traffic jam. The distant from my house to both of my office is same but due to the Malaysia bad traffic
*which everyone confirm will curse it every morning*, it make me feel that cyberjaya is extreamly near to my office.


Some times i still will thought of going back to my old office because of all my lovely and helpful colleagues are there and of cause the thing that can't miss it..
THE FOOD.. I haven't finish explore my office area. And there are lots of nice food compare to my new office. Cyberjaya is just like a dead town. Besides buildings and cars and of cause human also, there are nothing else to eat. if want to have a nice meal for your lunch u must drive out the area and the price of the food is not cheap.


The Garden of my new office



Outside of my new office


Inside the office

0 comments: