Christmas

Sunday, December 28, 2008
At last, Christmas is just over but new year is coming... Im in HOLIDAY mood now!!! so hope than next whole week is holiday and don't need back to work. Am i too greedy? haha.. This Christmas is just normal for me and i can't feel any Christmas feel. Mayb im in Malaysia.

How did i celebrate my Christmas?? Erm... As usual which did by everyone also, spent the whole nite with my buddies in cafe for count down, after that went to pub for beer. I miss my childhood. That time im always celebrate with my aunt at Singapore and with a beautiful christmas tree. Last but not least, under the christmas tree is full of presents. thats my wonderful christmas moment for me. Well, now we all grow up, all is different. The way of celebrate the christmas is also different.

Next week, im suppose to go up to Kota Bahru where located at Kelantan for training. Thanks god, they change the plan. If not im going to work everyday at there even on the new year and weekends. Thats really spoil my holiday mood. But although they change their mind of not going there, after new year i still need to travel to penang for another training. Is one week again. Travel is fun yet is tired also. *Cross my finger* Hope coming this new year eve have some surprice and won't be a boring new year eve for me.

0 comments: